Monday, October 3, 2011

Cannabis Helps Mother With Cerebral Palsy

     When referencing cannabis for health benefits, I typically try to avoid hear-say or anecdotes. On this occasion however, I couldn't help myself. I didn't find any university study or clinical research in this area but would love to get feedback from my readers as to where I can find some. Anyway, here is a video that has been on YouTube for a while and, while I have no proof as to the legitimacy of this video, I have no reason to believe it is fake.  It is a sad state of affairs we live in when somebody needs to "break the law" to find relief for a debilitating condition.  Will our society get a clue?

     Please share this on Facebook!  My son deals with mild cerebral palsy in his right leg... I need all the help I can get in spreading awareness of CP and natural therapies like cannabis.

1 comment: